Fruit and Veg Box
The complete library for the grow-your-own gardener and cook, Fruit and Veg Box features inspiring ideas for turning pots and window boxes into mini-gardens, step-by-step advice on sowing, nurturing and harvesting, and more than 100 seasonal recipes for home-grown treats and feasts.
- Publish Date
- April 2017
Bursting with step-by-step photography, foolproof growing advice, plant portraits and finished recipes, Fruit and Veg Box is a beautiful gift box collection that takes you from planting and picking to plating-up and preserving with three expert growing guides:
Step-by-Step Veg Patch
- Understand, in detail, how to plant and nurture over 60 different vegetables, fruits, and herbs
- Follow clear photographic advice on all the essentials, from preparing your plot to picking your produce
- Decide what to grow and how to ensure that you have a good selection – even in a small space
- Discover the reliable fruit and vegetable varieties that taste superb and crop well
Veg Patch Cookboo
- Cook your way through the growing year with this bumper crop of over 100 seasonal recipes
- Eat with variety – recipes for soups, salads, side dishes, mains, and desserts, to bring out the best from your garden
- Deal with a glut – ideas for preserving the harvest, including chutneys, jams, jellies, pickles, and bottled fruit and veg
- Keep it fresh – tips on when to pick each crop in its prime, how best to store or eat fresh, and options for freezing
Other titles you should consider ...
Not all products are available in all stores.